- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency.
- Devours small and medium-sized debris and cleans floor, walls and steps of your entire pool.
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps.
- Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners.
- Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- 36-Fin Disc increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
- Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology
- Patented Quick-Release Cassette provides simplified routine maintenance.
- Easy installation
- Pool Type: In-Ground
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: From the Manufacturer The Zodiac G3 In-Ground Suction Pool Cleaner is a quiet and powerful suction cleaner that works with low-speed pumps to clean with maximum efficiency. The G3 will devour small and medium-sized debris without trouble to ensure the floor, walls and steps of your entire pool receive a thorough cleaning. Premium Efficiency The Zodiac G3 is compatible with any single, two-speed or variable-speed pumps to clean more efficiently and with less flow. G3 suction cleaners work with a FlowKeeper Valve that automatically regulates water flow, to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch Intelligent Design Navigating an in-ground pool is made easier by the Wheel Deflector which helps with movement around tight corners. Equipped with scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses, the G3 is a rugged pool cleaner that is eliminates scuffs on all pool surfaces. The 36-Fin Disc is cleverly designed to increase adhesion to the pool surface and avoid getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features. The G3 has a durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology that eliminates the need for wheels, flappers or gears to provide silent operation and low-cost maintenance. The patented Quick-Release Cassette provides easy access to the diaphragm for simplified routine maintenance. Convenient Installation The G3 suction cleaner works in all in-ground pools and can be installed in two simple steps: 1. Attach the disc, wheel deflector and hose 2. Connect to the skimmer or dedicated suction line * No tools or special plumbing required *
Package Dimensions: 40.9 x 18.2 x 8.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.