- Fibrillated fabric has 1008 (42x42) cross-over-points vs. inferior fabrics with 760 (38x20) cross-over-points for more consistent flow and fabric strength
- Premium frame incorporates a center tube which creates a duct to funnel water from the outer most edges of the grid into the center and through the entire frame.
- High quality thread to prevent premature grid failure.
- Replaces Unicel PG-1904 or Filbur FC-9440
- The highest quality raw materials and most advanced methods of construction are used to make these high quality replacement DE grids.
Details: Pleatco FREE FLOW CORES deliver better water flow rates enhancing filtration. Further, this efficiency reduces wear and tear on the pump, uses less energy, and provides longer life to the cartridge. This is even more important as more home owners switch to more efficient multiple and variable speed pumps. Highly efficient, spun bonded polyester REEMAY Filtration Fabric is used in all Pleatco Filter Cartridges. The uniform flow distribution created by Pleatco's Free Flow Core results in even dirt loading providing cleaner water. Using an inferior core or lower quality bands significantly detracts from the cleaning capabilities of the filtration fabric- no matter the brand. Pleatco break-resistant bands keep pleats clearly defined and evenly separated for greater flow of water. In other cartridges, poor bands lead to collapsed pleats which reduces the usable area of the filter, decreases the filter's life, and increases back pres- sure throughout your entire filtration system.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 9.4 x 3.6 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.