- 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces
- ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools.Cable Length:70 feet Cable
- Vortex Vacuum Technology allows cleaner to pick up larger debris while maintaining maximum suction
- Rear water propulsion system allows cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners
- Includes 7-day programmable timer, hand held remote and powder coated alloy caddy. Remote control : Yes. Motion-Sensing ; Cable Length 70' Cable / 60' Pool
- It is compatible with any of the IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch remote control systems to control the IntelliFlo pump remotely
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Polaris 9550 is a progressive, inspirational 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner. Its aquadynamic design combines commanding styling, inventive engineering, and intelligence for a truly impressive cleaner. The cleaner is outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces and features ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools. The 9550 Sport features oscillating brushes that scrub away stubborn dirt and stains and Proprietary Vortex Vacuum Technology that allows the cleaner pick up larger debris quickly while maintaining maximum suction. Debris is easily removed from the top of the cleaner which features a lid and large capacity filter canister, eliminating the need for messy bags. The forceful rear water propulsion system allows this agile cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners while improved power gets the job done fast. Best of all, the 9550 includes a 7-day programmable timer, pre-programmed cleaning patterns, and a motion sensing hand held remote. The cleaner also includes a heavy gauge, powder coated alloy caddy for storage and transport. Includes 110v transformer, 60ft cord, and filter canister. Waterline only Cleaning Cycle - For isolated tile line scrubbing.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 21.9 x 18.3 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.