- Pre-Filters fill-water when filling or topping off pools and spas up to 40,000 gallons
- Removes solids, hard mineral deposits and stain causing trace metals
- Perfect for use after liner changes, repainting or during spring start-ups
- Reduces the need for stain and scale chemicals, additional expenses, and chemical dosing
- Attaches to standard garden hoses and is deal for pools and spas using well water
Details: Whether you are filling a big pool, a little pool, or a spa, it can take days or even weeks to purify the water so that you can swim in it. New pools need to be shocked, treated, and have any phosphates removed as soon as possible, which may leave your pool unswimmable for prolonged periods of time. Reduce the wait, and the chemicals you need by using a Pleatco PureStart Filter. These filters hook on to the end of your garden hose, allowing you to filter the water as it enters your pool. No
Package Dimensions: 17.5 x 9.0 x 7.9 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.