- Your purchase includes One Pentair SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pool Pump
- See exact dimensions in product pictures. Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 HP pump
- Variable speed pump with 115-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability
- For most installations, it is recommended installing a valve on both the pump suction and return lines so that the pump can be isolated during routine maintenance
- Variable speed technology costs significantly less to operate. Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20, 000 gallon
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: The SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to standard pools at an affordable price. They reduce energy costs by up to 80-percent. SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps have an easy-to-read graphical display and a built-in timer so the pumps are easy to install and easy to use. SuperMax pump by Pentair Aquatic Systems is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump Hayward and Super Pump are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc. Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward SuperPump
Package Dimensions: 27.0 x 15.0 x 13.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.