Brand: LEISURE TIME
- BENEFITS: Non-chlorine shock oxidizer clears cloudy water and eliminates odors and contaminants
- USE: Buffered to prevent pH fluctuations; use weekly for spa water maintenance
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems
- FEATURES: Can use spa 15 minutes after use; Destroys microorganisms, soaps, deodorants and oils
- INCLUDES: Economical bulk-sized 5-pound container of Leisure Time Renew Shock Treatment
- Economical bulk package
- Destroys microorganisms, soaps, deodorants and oils
- Buffered to prevent pH fluctuations
- Prevents chloramine build up
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Leisure Time Renew Shock Renew is a non-chlorine shock oxidizer. This fast-dissolving granular oxidizer rids spa water of residual soaps, deodorants, natural oils and organic materials that can build up in spa water. When Renew is added to the spa water, it reacts with the bromide and forms a bromine solution to destroy any microorganisms left behind by the bather. Features: Quickly dissolves in water to rid spa water of oils and residue Eliminates organic materials that cause odors, skin and eye irritation Use spa minutes after application. pH buffered so use does not affect pH level. Potassium monopersulfate compound formulated with DuPont Oxone. About the Brand: Leisure Time was developed for use in spas, hot tubs, and jacuzzies. Our water care products are both economical and powerful enough for the toughest jobs. Within Leisure Time’s wide selection of products, we offer everything from algaecides and deposit control formulas to non-chlorine shock treatments, powerful surface cleaners, clarifiers, enzyme-based cleaners, and more. If you like using Leisure Time, check out some of the other similar brands from our parent company, Sigura. With brands like HTH, Applied Biochemists, GLB, Spa Selections, and PooLife, Sigura has a long heritage and more than a century of experience in developing innovative water treatment solutions for use in pools, lakes, ponds, hot tubs, and more. At Sigura, we have an unparalleled passion, pride, and commitment to delivering superior water treatments that improve the environment and enhance the security, health, and safety of the global communities we serve. With our track record of innovation and simple, intuitive solutions that anticipate needs, Sigura customers feel more secure as they enjoy their pools, spas, ponds, and lakes.
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 6.6 x 5.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.