- ASTM D-1784 - Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly
- ASTM D-2466 - Socket Type Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Plastic Pipe Fittings,
- ASTM F-1970 - Standard Specification for Special Engineered Fittings, Appurtenances or Valves
- Material - Lasco Schedule 40 Fittings are produced from PVC Type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B.
- Listings - NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G Drinking Water System Components Weighted average
Details: Features. ASTM D1784 Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride PVC Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride CPVC Compounds. ASTM D2466 Socket Type Poly Vinyl Chloride PVC Plastic Pipe Fittings Schedule 40. ASTM F1970 Standard Specification for Special Engineered Fittings Appurtenances or Valves for use in Poly Vinyl ChloridePVC or Chlorinated Poly Vinyl ChlorideCPVC systems. Material Lasco Schedule 40 Fittings are produced from PVC Type 1 Cell Classification 12454B Orings are produced from a Buna N Nitrile material. Listings NSFANSI Standard 61 Annex G Drinking Water System Components Weighted average lead content. Not to be used in the Hot or Cold water distribution system in a dwelling Maximum Service Temperature 140F. Do not use Lasco fittings for compressed air or gases. Do not test PVC piping systems with compressed air or gases. Do not use fittings with liquids not recommended by LascoSpecifications. Size 2 x 15 in
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.