- ASTM D-1784 - Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly
- ASTM D-2466 - Socket Type Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Plastic Pipe Fittings,
- ASTM F-1970 - Standard Specification for Special Engineered Fittings, Appurtenances or Valves
- Material - Lasco Schedule 40 Fittings are produced from PVC Type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B.
- Listings - NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G Drinking Water System Components Weighted average
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: For COLD Water Only - Do Not Use In a Dwelling. LISTINGS - NSF 14 and 61 (National Sanitation Foundation) for potable water services. ASTM D-2609 - Plastic Insert Fittings for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe. ASTM D-1784 - Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds. MATERIAL - LASCO PVC Insert Fittings are produced from PVC Type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B. Do not use LASCO fittings for compressed air or gases. Do not test PVC piping systems with compressed air or gases. Do not use fittings with liquids not recommended by LASCO.
Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.8 x 2.2 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.