- ASTM D-1784 – Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D-2466 – Socket Type Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Plastic Pipe Fittings, Schedule 40.
- ASTM F-1970 – Standard Specification for Special Engineered Fittings, Appurtenances or Valves for use in Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(PVC) or Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(CPVC) systems.
- MATERIAL – LASCO Schedule 40 Fittings are produced from PVC Type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B. -O-rings are produced from a Buna- N (Nitrile) material
- Not to be used in the Hot or Cold water distribution system in a dwelling Maximum Service Temperature 140°F
Details: Lasco PVC fittings are designed to be used with PVC irrigation piping. These fittings are made with schedule 40 PVC.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.