- SUMMER FUN: Metal frame swimming pool brings summer relaxing fun to everyone and is ready for water in 30 minutes or less; Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- PREVENTS RUST: Strong steel frames are powder coated to prevent rust
- PUNCTURE-RESISTANT: Constructed with puncture-resistant 3-ply material for the utmost durability; Reinforced tough-laminated sidewalls use an all-around band to keep frame legs in place
- FILTER PUMP INCLUDED: Filter pump included for an easier maintenance experience
- MORE SPACE: Circular pool doesn't take up much room and sits nicely on any outside surface; Dimensions (W x H): 10 feet x 30 inches
Details: Stay cool and splash away with the Intex Beachside Metal Frame Swimming Pool. This steel-framed pool will be a great escape for you and your family, especially on a scorching summer day. This circular pool is easy to set up and sits nicely on any outside surface. These strong steel frames are rust-resistant due to their powder-coated finish and along with the sidewalls, are reinforced by an all-around band. It takes about 30 minutes to set up the pool's framing before it's water ready. The pool provides ample room within, so the whole family can get in on all the fun. Measuring only 10 feet wide and 30 inches tall, the portable pool doesn't take up much exterior room at all so the kids can still have plenty of space to run around. This backyard pool also provides the utmost durability by being constructed with puncture-resistant 3-ply material. With the included filter pump, you'll be able to enjoy an easier maintenance experience as well. Bring water-filled joy to your friends and family with the Intex Beachside Metal Frame Swimming Pool. Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
Package Dimensions: 35.6 x 14.4 x 11.4 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.