- SUMMERTIME FUN: The Intex 10ft x 30in metal frame above ground pool set is engineered for strength and to help you beat the heat all summer long for ages 6 and up and fits up to 4 people
- DURABLE BUILD: The sturdy metal frame is powder-coated for rust resistance and has super-tough laminated sidewalls that are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in place
- FEATURES: The pools drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired and is the perfect way to beat the summer heat for some backyard fun
- EASY-SET-UP: An affordable and easy-to-set-up alternative to more complicated steel-walled pools, and a more durable alternative to inflatable models and is ready for water in 45 minutes.
- PRODUCT INFO: The Intex pool set comes with the pool and instructional DVD. The capacity of the pool is 1,185 gallons and 144 square feet of space is required. Use with Intex 330 GPH Filter Pump (not included)
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Make a splash in your neighborhood by hosting a backyard pool party this summer with this Intex 10-Foot by 30-Inch Above Ground Swimming Pool. Made with a sturdy metal frame, this above ground pool will make your summer fun and refreshing. This metal pool is an affordable and easy-to-set-up alternative to more complicated steel walled pools. They are also a more durable alternative than most inflatable pools on the market. Measuring 10-Feet by 30-Inches and able to hold up to 1,185 gallons of water, this pool is the perfect size for any backyard fun. Easily fill this above ground pool with the drain plug access that will let you use a garden hose to drain water that is in the pool. It should be used with the Intex 330 GPH Filter Pump, which is not included. The drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired. Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
Package Dimensions: 35.0 x 13.5 x 11.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.