- KEEPS YOUR POOL CLEAN: Powerful 700 gal/hour water powered suction
- ALL-WHEEL DRIVE: Water powered all-wheel drive for swift cleaning action and superior wall-climbing performance
- REQUIRED PUMP: Intex pump with a flow rate between 1,600-3,500 gal/hour required
- DUAL SCRUBBERS: Rotating dual dirt scrubbers for cleaning even the finest and hard to remove dirt up to the water line
- DEBRIS FILTERING: Fine 6ga (0.15mm) mesh filter for capturing even the finest debris. 0.48gal large capacity debris container. 21ft 4in non-tangle hose
- PRESSURE SIDE OPERATION: Hooks up to the inlet for water coming back into the pool and uses the water pressure (not suction) to operate
- For use with Intex above ground pools with PVC liners and 1.5in threaded inlet fittings ONLY
- Not suitable for Intex Easy Set Pools or pools with inflatable top ring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Give your skimmer a break and let the Intex Automatic Pool Cleaner Robot Vacuum take over cleaning duties until it's time to pack up for the winter. This robotic pool vacuum keeps your pool water crystal clear and uncloudy, letting you swim on a whim and take the edge off the dog days. Its built-in filter siphons the water down to 0.15mm, trapping dust, dirt, bugs, leaves, and more for convenient disposal in the removable half-gallon filter basket. Its automated design crawls over the pool floor and walls up to the waterline, letting you kick back and enjoy your summer while it does all the work. A 21-foot hose allows the automated pool cleaner to reach every nook and cranny. The unit is designed for use with a filter pump that has a flow rate of 1,600-3,500 gallons-per-hour and can itself process up to 700 gallons per hour, letting it clean even the largest pools in an afternoon or overnight.
Package Dimensions: 18.9 x 16.9 x 15.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.