- SUMMERTIME FUN: The Intex 12ft x 30in prism frame above ground pool set is engineered for strength and to help you beat the heat all summer long for ages 6 and up and fits up to 6 people
- DURABLE BUILD: The sturdy metal frame is powder-coated for rust resistance and has super tough puncture-resistant 3-ply sidewalls that are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in place
- EASY-SET-UP: An affordable and easy-to-set-up is ready for water in 30 minutes. The drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired.
- PRODUCT INFO: The Intex pool comes with the pool and instructional DVD. The capacity of the pool is 1,718 gallons and the water depth is 24-inches; Dimensions (L x W): 12 Ft x 30 In; Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- NO PUMP: The pool does not come with the pump. We recommend using the 530 GPH Intex filter pump
Details: Beat the heat and make a splash in this Intex 12ft x 30in Prism Frame Above Ground Pool. At 12 feet wide and 30 inches tall, this above ground pool is great for having friends and family over to cool off. It's easy to assemble, easy to maintain, and fits perfectly on a flat surface in your backyard. It's made of strong and durable PVC material, which is highly resistant to damage and is puncture-resistant from abrasion, impact, and sunlight. The metal frame is powder-coated for rust resistance and the filter pump is equipped with a safety feature to shut off the pump if the current is exposed. The pool does not include a pump. A 530 GPH Intext pump is recommended. Your backyard will be the hot spot on the block with this Intex 12-foot x 30-inch Metal Frame Above Ground Pool Set summer after summer. Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
Package Dimensions: 35.0 x 14.0 x 12.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.