Brand: Intex Recreational Inc.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: This bundle includes Intex 18Ft x 52In Ultra XTR Frame Round Above Ground Swimming Pool Set with Pump and Intex 700 Gal Per Hour Above Ground Pool Cleaner Robot Vacuum with 21 Ft Hose
- BEAT THE HEAT: Spend those hot summer days relaxing or splashing around in cool, clear water; Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- POOL SET INCLUDES: Comes with an Intex Krystal Clear sand filter pump made with Hydro Aeration Technology, 120V sand filter pump, pool ladder, ground cloth, and pool cover; Pool dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 18 x 4.3 feet
- AUTOMATIC POOL CLEANER: Automatic robotic rover patrols pool floor and walls to siphon up leaves, dirt, sand, and other unwanted guests
- ACHIEVE SPARKLING WATER: Keep your backyard above-ground pool ready for a dip at all times without having to add a pool boy to the payroll
Details: It's hot outside, but it's cool and refreshing inside the Intex 18 Ft. x 52 In. Ultra XTR Frame Pool Set. This pool will be your best idea yet for your backyard. It sets up quickly, with only 60 minutes of setup necessary before you start filling it with water! Plus with a 120V sand filter pump included, you can rest easy knowing that every time you swim you'll be in clear and clean waters. The inner and outer powder coating prevents rust, and ensures that you'll be spending plenty of years splishing and splashing in your Intex pool. Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools. Items are large and require adequate space for use - please measure before you buy. This bundle includes the Intex 18 Ft. x 52 In. Ultra XTR Frame Pool Set and the Intex Automatic Above Ground Pool Cleaner Robot Vacuum take over cleaning duties until it's time to pack up for the winter.
Package Dimensions: 51.5 x 36.3 x 20.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.