Brand: In The Swim
- 93.2% Sodium Bisulfate (dry acid)
- Compatible with all surface types
- Reduces high pH and Alkalinity levels
- Safer than muriatic acid (liquid)
- 1.5 lbs per 10,000 gallons
Details: In The Swim pH Reducer for pools is safer to use to balance your pool water, is less corrosive and safer to store than muriatic acid, a common pH decreaser alternative. Our pH reducer for pools uses sodium bisulfate which lowers both pH and Total Alkalinity levels, with less skin and eye irritation, and won't damage pool soft and shiny pool surfaces. Your pool water pH and alkalinity levels is very important to healthy pool water and proper pool surface protection. A high pH level in your pool
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 11.0 x 10.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.