Brand: In The Swim
- Excellent for restoration of concrete surfaces
- Leaves a Non-Slip Finish when dry
- Can be applied to a damp surface
- Two coats required on initial application
- Coverage: 90 - 125 sq ft per gallon depending on surface porosity
Details: In The Swim Patio and Deck Paint is a water-based acrylic non-slip concrete deck coating. Patio and Deck Paint can be applied to damp surfaces, cutting the time between site preparation and roller painting. First time applications will require a minimum two coats depending on surface porosity. Patio and Deck Paint should be applied with a 1/2" nap roller on smooth surfaces. Use a 3/4" nap roller cover on rougher surfaces. Coverage: 90 - 125 sq ft per gallon on average. If the outside ambient air temperature if above 80°F, wait 4 hours between coats. Curing time: Before foot traffic is 24 - 48 hours depending on the outside ambient air temperature.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 11.0 x 9.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.