Brand: In The Swim
- Raises pool water pH levels by neutralizing water acidity
- Reduces eye and skin irritation by neutralizing water acidity
- Slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water
- 100% Sodium Carbonate (Soda Ash)
- Initial Dosage: 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons
Details: The key to proper pool chemistry is pH. When the pH drops below 7.2, just add granular pH Increaser to correct acidic water conditions. Dosage rates can vary based on your pool's current pH, but it is best to begin with an initial dosage of 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons. pH increaser is also commonly referred to as Soda Ash.
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 12.8 x 11.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.