Brand: In The Swim
- Seals and preps pool interior for paint
- Thoroughly clean pool surface with surface cleaner before applying
- Required for resurfacing smooth plaster, smooth concrete or fiberglass gel-coat pools
- Epoxy Prime can be applied to damp surfaces
- Coverage: 200 - 250 sq ft per gallon on average
Details: In The Swim Epoxy Primer is for use on uncoated concrete or plaster interiors. Epoxy primer soaks into the interior surface sealing and provides a surface for the epoxy paint to adhere too. Epoxy Primer can be used on damp surfaces. This will cut prep time allowing the pool to be prepped and primed in one day. It is not suggested to use the Epoxy Primer over an existing coating. In The Swim Epoxy Primer should be applied with a roller. Coverage: 200 - 250 sq ft per gallon on average. Apply this product liberally using a 1/2" nap roller cover. Pot Life: 2 hours at 90° F. Curing Time before rolling Super Poxy Shield 24 - 48 hours.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 10.0 x 8.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.