Brand: In The Swim
Color: Dark Blue
- Apply to bare concrete or plaster surfaces over old rubber base coatings
- Two coats suggested for initial application
- Yielding a 2 - 3 year average life
- Rubber-Base Pool Paint is applied with a paint roller
- Coverage : 250 square feet per gallon on average
Details: In The Swim Envirolon rubber-base paint is a synthetic rubber formula. Envirolon rubber-base is ideally used for gunite, plaster, and concrete surfaces. It can also be used to recoat an existing rubber-base/chlorinated rubber finish. Two coats will last up to 3 years. A third coat may be needed depending on the surface porosity. Coverage: Approximately 250 - 300 square feet per gallon. Should be applied with a 9" roller equipped with a ⅜" nap. Apply second coat at least 4 hours after the first coat. Pot Life: Indefinite as long as it is properly sealed. Allow to cure for 3 days at 70° F before filling.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 12.0 x 9.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.