Brand: In The Swim
- Powerful chlorine shock treatment that is great for regular maintenance
- Quickly eliminates algae, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your pool water
- Main active ingredient is 68% Calcium Hypochlorite (Cal-Hypo) for quick sanitizing
- Dosage: 1 Pound per 10,000 gallons
- Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Details: Swimming pool shock treatments are an essential aspect of spring pool opening but can also be used to give your pool a quick chlorine boost. Pool Shock is a strong pool shock treatment which is used to kill algae and bacteria as well as other harmful water contaminants. It is also a great shock to use for Spring pool openings. Use our Pool Shock to kill visible algae blooms and invisible bacteria, which could cause illness to swimmers. Your daily chlorination of the pool will kill most bacteria and other contaminants. To be sure that the water is completely sanitary, it is best to super chlorinate by shocking the pool every few weeks. Doing this also allows you to oxidize everything in the water, especially the various contaminants that may exist in the water.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 11.3 x 10.4 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.