Brand: Hot Tub Things
- Add a little calcium increaser regularly to protect your hot tub from corrosion caused by low calcium
- America's #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- Compare to Leisure Time Calcium Booster
Details: Water hardness describes the total amounts of calcium in water. Calcium Increaser is the convenient way to bring water hardness into the proper range. Low hardness could indicate improper water balance and could result in corrosion of equipment and spa surfaces.
1. Test water hardness.
2. If calcium level is too low, make sure the pump is running and add 8 oz. of Calcium Increaser per 500 gallons of hot tub water. This amount will raise the hardness of your water 20 ppm.
3. Run pump continuously for 30 min. and retest water. If hardness is not in the proper range keep repeating step 2, waiting 30 min. and testing again between each application.
Hot Tub Things is your premier source for spa parts and hot tub parts online. With over 30 years of experience in the hot tub industry, we are committed to high quality, low prices, and phenomenal customer service. We'd like your experience at Hot Tub Things to be a positive reflection of our commitment to these values. Whether you are looking for a custom spa cover, a hot tub ozonator, a spa cover lift, spa chemicals, a spa heater, a hot tub filter, a spa circuit board, or spa accessories, you have come to the right place!
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.9 x 4.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.