Brand: GLB Pool & Spa Products
- Initial dosage, dilute in bucket of water; add 4-ounce per 10, 000-gallon when first filling pool
- Fill pool to the middle of the skimmer or the proper level suggested by manufacturer; once filled, run pool filter overnight or 24 hours if possible
- Maintenance dosage (weekly), dilute in bucket of water; add 2-ounce per 10, 000-gallon around edge of pool; run filter for 8 hours, then vacuum
- To get more sparkle from your pool water, use clear blue 4 to 12 hours after each shock treatment, super chlorination
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water pools and biguanide sanitizers;
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Product Description GLB Pool & Spa Products 71404 1-Quart Clear Blue Pool Water Clarifier From the Manufacturer A highly concentrated water clarifier that clears cloudy water fast by helping the filter remove suspended particles that dull the water's appearance. A one-ounce dose treats up to 5,000-Gallon. Restores sparkle to cloudy water Helps filter work at peak efficiency Highly concentrated Won't affect pH
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 3.0 x 2.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.