- Perfect Pool Water Starts With The Proper pH Levels!
- Helps Increase Effectiveness Of Your Other Pool Chemicals
- Helps Reduce Equipment Corrosion, Eye Irritation & Skin Dryness
- Contains Sodium Carbonate or "Soda Ash"
- Ideal pH Levels In Swimming Pool Water Is 7.2 -7.6
Details: Doheny's Makes Balancing Your Pool Water Easy! Perfect pool water starts with the proper balance of pH levels. Keep your pH levels above 7.2 with Doheny's pH Plus to prevent corrosion, eye/skin irritation and to protect equipment. Contains sodium carbonate "soda ash".
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.