- Bathroom Foamier cleaning starter kit: includes one empty reusable Spray bottle and two refill cartridges. Just add water, pop in cartridge and replace the sprayer. Additional refill cartridges may be purchased separately for use with the starter kit.
- Sustainable refill system: use 75% less plastic with refill cartridges (vs. A 32oz ccu bottle). shipping without water leads to 70% fewer trucks on the road when transporting the equivalent volume. The recyclable bottle can be used for over 10 years.
- Safe effective clean: better for you and better for the environment, This powerful bleach-free cleaner in a foaming formula is safe for use around kids and pets
- Multi-surface cleaner: bleach-free cleaner, cleans shower walls, bathtubs, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, shower curtains, shower doors, sinks, toilets and porcelain tile and leaves a clean scent (
- Power of Clorox Clean: the Clorox bathroom Foamier cleaning system allows you to clean responsibly with the power of Clorox, A brand you know and trust
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 03-03-2020
Details: Clean with a purpose and the power of Clorox. Clorox bathroom Foamer cleaning system, A foaming bathroom Cleaner kit, contains one reusable Spray bottle and two refill Cartridges in a clean mist scent. The 100% recyclable bottle can be used for more than 10 years, and by using this eco-friendly refill system, you use 75% less plastic. Plus, adding your own water with this refill system makes for 70% fewer trucks on the road. This cleaner is safe for use around kids and pets; and a sustainable way to clean. Just fill the bottle with water, pop in a cartridge, replace the sprayer and get cleaning. This bleach-free cleaner in a foaming formula cleans bathtubs, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, sinks, toilets and more. Better for you and better for the environment, safely clean with less waste and avoid the clutter under the sink. Refill vs. The 32 ounce bottle of Clorox clean-up. To transport the equivalent volume
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 4.6 x 3.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.