Color: Stone Print
- ENJOY THE ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE: Receive total relaxation when you slip into this soothing Bestway SaluSpa Vancouver AirJet Plus Inflatable Hot Tub after an exhausting day.
- EASY TO OPERATE: The digital control panel allows you to change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without stepping out of the spa.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH & DURABILITY: The inflatable spa walls are made of drop stitch material, providing a strong and durable hard-sided spa.
- SIMPLE SETUP & MAINTENANCE: No extra tools are needed to setup this portable spa! This spa's inflated dimensions are 61 in. x 24 in. and holds 213 gallons of water (80% capacity).
- MADE FOR PORTABLE USAGE: With lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. It deflates compactly for optimal storage/transportation purposes.
- Power source type: Electrical Outlet
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: SaluSpa
Part Number: 60028E
Details: Always dreamed of having your very own hot tub? The Bestway SaluSpa Vancouver AirJet Plus Inflatable Hot Tub is the affordable, go-anywhere spa which can comfortably accommodate up to 3-5 adults! This fully portable, inflatable hot tub can be easily set up either indoors or outdoors. The Vancouver requires no tools or professional installation. With its soothing 104° F water temperature & 140 massage jets (2 massage level options), this spa is perfect for soaking sore muscles, unwinding after a hard day at work or even as a luxurious & romantic treat for you & your partner to enjoy together. The digital control panel allows you to turn up the heat or adjust the jets without having to exit the tub. With a built-in Wi-Fi module, you can control the spa through a smartphone app. The Vancouver comes with 1 spa, 1 spa pump, 1 spa/pool cover, filter cartridge (VI), 1 ChemConnect dispenser, 1 high pressure hand pump, repair patch, & AirJet Plus system. It's inflated dimensions are 61" x 24" and holds 213 gallons of water (80% capacity).
Package Dimensions: 28.0 x 27.0 x 19.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.