- Max-E-Pro standard efficiency single speed full rated pool and spa pump
- Self-priming suction lift up to 15-feet above water level; NSF and UL primary listings and certifications
- Superior hydraulic design moves larger volumes of water, resulting in lower operating costs
- Easy-to-install 2-inch ports include external and internal threads for more plumbing options; 1-horsepower, 15.3/7.6-full load ampere, 115/230-Volt, 1.25-SF, 1.25-SFHP
- Measures 30-1/2-inch length by 17-inch height by 13-1/4-inch width
Details: High efficiency, low maintenance and maximum performance all the features demanded by today's pool professionals. The Max-E-Pro has our new Quick-Lock trap cover ring and the 2-inch. ports incorporate internal and external threads. Available in single- and two-speed models. Built with quality construction using a durable one-piece pump housing constructed of Dura-Glas Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin. Fast cleaning with a new Quick-Lock trap cover ring permits fast access to strainer basket. Large see-thru lid makes it simple to check for debris. A strong, sturdy, specially-designed base dampens sound and vibration, making the Max-E-Pro one of the quietest pumps in its class. Typical Installation Inground pools, pool/spa combinations, inground spas, fountains and water features. Self-priming Suction lift up to 15' above water level. Easy-to-Install 2-inch ports include external and internal threads for more plumbing options. Superior Hydraulic Design Moves larger volumes of water, resulting in lower operating costs. Impeller Manufactured with Noryl Withstands the toughest water environments, viton shaft seal longer-lasting seal stands up to the harshest environments. Easy-to-Install 2-inch ports include external and internal threads for more plumbing options, 1-horsepower pumps, 15.3/7.6-full load amperes, 115/230-Volt, 1.25-SF, 1.25-SFHP. Measures 30-1/2-inch length by 17-inch height by 13-1/4-inch width.
Package Dimensions: 30.3 x 16.8 x 14.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.