Color: Blue and white
- 【16pcs Hoses&Easy to assemble 】 No tools required. PAXCESS suction side pool vacuum assemble easily. 16pcs 24in upgraded high-quality hoses included allowing the leaves and debris will not leak out for up to 10ft depth pool. Pool vacuum has 32.8ft spiral wound vacuum hoses with more comprehensive cleaning. Just put it into your swimming pool, then the suction side pool cleaner will show you a crystal clear pool automatically.
- 【Suction Pool Vacuum with Powerful Suction】PAXCESS Suction Side pool cleaner works with pool pumps for maximum efficiency, which is easy to clean your in-ground swimming pool automatically. With powerful suction side and automatic wall climb cleaning, this pool cleaner vacuum could remove leaves, small stones, tree seeds, sands, debris from your pool thoroughly including the pool walls which is also powerful at corner movement and creeps back from the corner more efficient.
- 【Connect to Pool Filtration System】 No electricity needed. Just attach this pool sweeper to your existing filtration system which most pools owned. This suction pool vacuum requires at least a 1/2 horsepower(1000ga/h)swimming pool pump then it could clean the bottom surface and walls. The suitable pump for your pool cleaner vacuum is from 0.75hp to 1.5hp. We recommend adjusting the regulator valve to get the best results for the cleaning.
- 【Effectively & Low Noise】: PAXCESS pool vacuum could clean your swimming pool with minimal noise.No tools needed, perfect for cleaning dirt, sand, and debris. No worry about any scuffs, the scuff-resistant long-life hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.16 hoses included for up to 32.8ft pool. This pool vacuum is ideal for cleaning the bottom surface and wall; Please note that the item does not clean the stairs.
- 【No worry about after-sale】We provide12-month product guarantee & customer service to keep you away from the worry of after-sale. We are always committed to providing the best service for our customers to solve problems.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.